Our client in North Carolina is seeking a board certified, permanent, Director for its Inpatient Oncology Unit and Chemotherapy Infusion Program. Details include:
• 10 year’s experience preferred
• $180 million, 6-story Cancer Tower
• ACoS approved Cancer Program
• Multi-disciplinary disease teams to include Radiation Oncologists, Surgical Oncologists, Nurse Navigators, Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants and Social Workers.
• Large medical campus with state-of-the-art equipment including a Gamma Knife, a Cyber Knife and a full spectrum of radiology services
• Built in referral network from 30-county service area
• Employed position with incentive based productivity and quality initiatives
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
For more information, please email your CV and a convenient time to talk.
Eric D. Gruen, DPM